KCIK Award on Quantum Information
of Polish National Quantum Information Centre (KCIK)
under the auspices of the Rector of the University of Gdańsk
Bronze Award – for the best Master Thesis on quantum information defended in Poland in 2020 (3000 PLN)
Silver Award – for the best PhD Thesis on quantum information defended in Poland in 2020 (5000 PLN)
Golden Award (international!) – for solving a selected problem in quantum information (2020 EUR each)
Current list of problems for the Golden Award:
1) Give an infinite series of dimensions: d1, d2, d3,… for which explicit constructions of Symmetric Informationally Complete generalized quantum measurements are found.
2) Find four Mutually Unbiased Bases in dimension d=6 or prove that there are no 7 MUBs in this dimension.
3) Find solution of the problem of 36 entangled officers of Euler, or show the solution does not exist.
4) Establish whether there exist bound entangled states with negative partial transpose.
5) Show that the symmetric 2-ququart Werner state with its partial transpose proportional to a unitary operator is 2-copy non-distillable.
email@example.com before January 31, 2021